I’m a postdoctoral fellow at the Network Biology Research Laboratories, at Prof Noam Ziv and Prof Shimon Marom.
My current work focuses on a real-time close loop system between a neuronal tissue and external stimuli via computer control.
- Time driven data and ways of incorporating them into machine learning.
- Machine learning techniques utilizing self-organizing systems.
- Harnessing computational power of spiking neuronal networks by utilizing properties of biological neurons.
- Modeling cognitive activities.
- Simulation of neuronal models for inferring an information flow in the brain.
- Dynamic System: Liquid State Machine (source code) / Reservoir computing
How to reach me
- Place: Fishbach Bldg. Electrical Engineerin. Technion.
- email: Hananel@Hazan.org.il
- phone: +972-4-8295089
- Fax: +972-4-8295757