Machine Learning Seminar
· 14-03-2010 – “Spiking Neuron Models” – W.Gerstner & W.M. Kistler, presented by Sergei Artemenko and Moran Haliwa.
· 21-03-2010 - Detailed Neuron Model Hodgkin-Huxley Model , presented by Daniel Heilper, Alon Dayan.
· 25-04-2010 - “Computing with Spiking Neurons” - Itay shoor and Cfir aguston.
· 00-00-0000 - Cybenko's Theorem presented by Yousef Shajrawi , Fadi Abboud.
· (02,09)-05-2010 - “WHAT CAN A NEURON LEARN WITH SPIKE-TIMINGDEPENDENT PLASTICITY?” - by Legenstein, Naeger & Maass, presented by Vered Volansky ,Irina Lipov, Ala Shiban
o Also used the materials from:
o 1. http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0001377
o 2. The book "spiking neuron models" by Gerstner and Kistler
· (09,16)-05-2010 - Small-World Brain Networks by Danielle Smith Bassett and Ed Bullmore – presented by Gassan Tabajah, Ron Adar, Gil Rapaport.
· 23-05-2010 - Discovering multiscale dynamical by Herbert Jaeger presented by Sergei Artemenko and Moran Haliwa.
o Pattern Recognition in a Bucket by Chrisantha Fernando and Sampsa Sojakka , presented by Daniel Heilper, Alon Dayan.
o Isolated word recognition with the Liquid State Machine: a case study by Verstraeten , B. Schrauwen, D. Stroobandt, J. Van Campenhout – presented by Gassan Tabajah, Ron Adar, Gil Rapaport.
o Synchrony Generation in Recurrent Networks with Frequency-Dependent Synapses, , presented by Vered Volansky ,Irina Lipov, Ala Shiban.
o THE LIQUID STATE MACHINE IS NOT ROBUST TO PROBLEMS IN ITS COMPONENTS BUT TOPOLOGICAL CONSTRAINTS CAN RESTORE ROBUSTNESS by H.Hazan, L.Manevitz, presented by Yousef Shajrawi , Fadi Abboud